Enertek - Strong Arm (#8815) Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weetie11

Reaction score
You've got to love the semi scale little beast.

Here is the one I used for my L1 cert.

strong arm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice.

The Strong ARM is one of my favorite models. I should build one as I have several of them still in the box but the nightmares from having decalled the original prototype still haunt me. :rolleyes: :eek:

Love it. On a Kosdon H155 fast, nice little motor. Those AT's look great on the G65 DH as well if you like it 'dirty' !!
My son is wishing for this and a Warthog to add to his fleet.

Love the choice of colors.

Love it. On a Kosdon H155 fast, nice little motor. Those AT's look great on the G65 DH as well if you like it 'dirty' !!
My son is wishing for this and a Warthog to add to his fleet.

Love the choice of colors.

The H155 was my cert motor of choice ;)

Flew it on an H97 last weekend and the fin broke upon landing as the chute didn't fully deploy

OK. Call me clueless but I have a dumb question.

Is the Strong Arm a scale model or military styled original design?

It's a semi scale kit of the Standard ARM. The fins are just modified, and everything else is...well...semi scale.

It is a military styled original design (I had to do something with all those IQSY Tomahawk fins laying around the shop :D :rolleyes: ). It's a modified version of a model created when I worked at Enertek.

It is a military styled original design (I had to do something with all those IQSY Tomahawk fins laying around the shop :D :rolleyes: ). It's a modified version of a model created when I worked at Enertek.

Thanks for the info.

I was asking because I was trying to figure if it belonged in its own AT section of in the scale section. I moved it to SCALE since it seemed to be a semiscale of a real design. Is that an accurate placement?

Thanks for the info.

I was asking because I was trying to figure if it belonged in its own AT section of in the scale section. I moved it to SCALE since it seemed to be a semiscale of a real design. Is that an accurate placement?

The AeroTech Strong ARM kit is scale-like but it is not a scale or semi-scale model. It's a sport model.

Welcome to the Enertek Strong Arm (8815) Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the Enertek Strong Arm and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

Aerotech: Strong ARM: #80917
Enertek: Strong Arm: #8815

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

Last edited:
Aerotech Strong ARM (89017) Basic Information.

aerotech.gif
Aerotech Consumer Aerospace

Strong ARM

Introduced: 1992
Final Year:
Designer: Bob Sanford

Type: Sport
Recovery: Parachute
Stages: 1
Length: 44"
Diameter: 2.6"
Span:
Weight: 18 oz

Mfg. Description: Styled after the real military Standard ARM missile, this rocket is a real attention grabber. Fins and strakes are molded plastic to make assembly easy and to give a great finish. Comes with lots of decals to give the Strong Arm just the right look. (Aerotech 1992 Catalog)

=====

Featuring molded plastic fins and strakes, a huge self-adhesive decal sheet, and the styling of the Navy’s Standard ARM missile, the Strong Arm is as beautiful to look at as it is to fly. (Aerotech 2013 Web Ad)

aerotech%20-%20strong%20arm%20-%201992%20cat%20livery.jpg
(Aerotech 1992 Catalog)
aerotech%20-%20strong%20arm%20-%202007-08%20cat%20livery.jpg
(Aerotech 2007-08 Catalog)

aerotech%20-%20strong%20arm%20-%202007%20web.jpg
Aerotech 2007 Web Ad
aerotech%20-%20strong%20arm%20-%202013%20web.jpg
Aerotech 2013 Web Ad

aerotech%20-%20strong%20arm%20-%20instr%201.jpg

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also: LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Enertek Strong Arm (#8815) Basic Information.

enertek.gif
Enertek

MODEL NAME: Strong ARM Also known as:

NUMBER: #8815

Introduced:
Final Year:
Designer: Bob Sanford

Type: Pseudo scale
Motor Mount: 1x29mm
Recovery: Parachute
Stages: 1
Length: 42"
Diameter: 2.5"
Span:
Weight: 16 oz:

Mfg. Description: This scale-like model is styled after the real military Standard ARM missile. Standing over 42" tall, this rocket is an attention grabber. The kit features all pre-cut parts and a molded nose cone and tail section to make assembly easy. After you build this kit you'll want to finish it with the big detailed decal sheet that really makes the model. Impressive scale-like flights are what you'll get with E, F & G motors. (Entertek 1989 Catalog)

Advertising Liveries

enertek-strong%20arm%208815-1989%20cat%20livery.jpg
Enertek 1989 Catalog

Face Card(s)

Instruction Header(s)

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also: LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Back