ARG - Trident Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAL3

Reaction score
The first time I ever saw a Trident from Advanced Rocketry Group it was a 24mm version. It was a fairly simple, 3 tube cluster design but what I noticed was the paint job. It was simple but stunning and looked like it had been applied by a real perfectionist. It was an automotive, metallic flake finish. I never never been able to achieve anything like it when I have tried such paints.

In checking things out, I learned that ARG offered 4 versions of its Trident series. All are identical except for the scale. I ordered one of each but have only built the 13mm version. I really want to try the 29 soon.

I was planning on a pretty nice paint scheme for mine but tragedy struck a few days before a launch when my uncle knocked it over and stepped on part of it. I didn't have time, with the repairs, to give it the finish I wanted so settled for a fairly plain one. Still, I don't think it turned out too ugly.

My build thread is in the archive: https://www.rocketryforumarchive.com/showthread.php?t=49004

The albums are here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/23694991@N03/collections/72157608130788363/

T13-painted-2.jpg

T13-flt1a.jpg

T13-flt2a.jpg

T13-flt1e.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the ARG Trident Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the Advanced Rocketry Group (ARG) Trident and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

Advanced Rocketry Group (ARG): Trident: 117-13

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works.

Last edited:
ARG Trident 13 (117-13) Basic Information.

arg.gif
Advanced Rocketry Group (ARG)

Trident 13, Trident 117-13

#117-13

Introduced:
Final Year:
Designer:

Type: Sport, Cluster
Recovery: Parachute
Stages: 1
Length: 21.25"
Diameter: 1.17"
Span:
Weight:

Mfg. Description: The newest introduction and smallest trident in the series (ARG 2009 Web Ad)

ARG-Tident%2013-2009%20web%20livery.jpg
2009 Web ad

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.
See Also: EMRR

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Back