Upcoming Semroc releases

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dimblum

Reaction score
Did anyone notice the new releases from Semroc? A couple of gooney rockets, the Snake Jumper (which looks a lot like the classic Evel Knievel rocket) and Yung'uns Nuke.

They are also getting ready to release a repro of the awesome Centuri Satellite Killer. It's not shown on Semrocs site, but it is shown on JonRockets site.

All the information on JonRocket.com came from Semroc's web site. We're not privy to any insider info. :)

I was just getting a head start on entering the kit information. It takes longer than you might expect to add things to our catalog. So, I worked on adding them when I had some free time.

I don't know when Semroc is planning to release any of the kits and it might not be certain that they are going to release the pre-announced kits.

-- Roger

Last edited:
Keep in mind that Semroc has had several kits on the summary listing in the 'Planned' or 'Coming Soon' status for over a year.

Oh please tell me these that the Satellite Killer is not a delayed release.. This one has been on my must have list for a while now. I don't mind that the metallic stickers are replaced with water slide decals.. It's an awesome design any way you slice it. I'll even pre-order if it will help bump up the release date..

Latest posts

Back