New Motors Certified, April 2024 (Loki Research)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@FlyBy01 thank you for your question. I take suggestions on what to make but not pre-orders in the sense it is known here. I make a habit out of not taking our customers money until the products they ordered or want are finished, able to be put in a box to be shipped. The only exception here are custom orders of non-stocked items, not on the website. The M-1650's have always been in high demand so I try to make as many as we can anyway..

You're more than welcome to send us an email with your request. When we can make it and fill it, we will let you know. When it is ready to ship, we will send you an invoice to pay. Sound fair to you?

@FlyBy01 thank you for your question. I take suggestions on what to make but not pre-orders in the sense it is known here. I make a habit out of not taking our customers money until the products they ordered or want are finished, able to be put in a box to be shipped. The only exception here are custom orders of non-stocked items, not on the website. The M-1650's have always been in high demand so I try to make as many as we can anyway..

You're more than welcome to send us an email with your request. When we can make it and fill it, we will let you know. When it is ready to ship, we will send you an invoice to pay. Sound fair to you?
Thank you for the honest and great reply! I'll send you an email and order the hardware in anticipation on motors being made sometime between now and fall. My Club Prefect is a big fan of your motors and the high quality. I am willing to order from a rocketry manufacture that does not sacrifice quality.

Last edited:
Back