F59 motors needed for TARC competition

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrizzlyRocketry

Reaction score
Hi, I am the mentor for a TARC team in Orange County, CA. Our team has been getting some good scores recently and is expecting to qualify for national finals, however we are running low on motors. We are using Cesaroni F59WT motors and the seem to be sold out on all distributor websites. I am hoping someone here has some extra laying around they would be willing to part with. We would love to purchase them or possibly trade for another type of motor. Thanks for the help!

I have a few of them left over from the last TARC team that I mentored, I'll see what I have and PM you. Have you tried AMW? I think they have a lot of them...

I have a few of them left over from the last TARC team that I mentored, I'll see what I have and PM you. Have you tried AMW? I think they have a lot of them...
Thank you, I am waiting to hear back from AMW at the moment. We recently purchased a few of theirs but they have since been out of stock.

Back