• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Looking for RDK-07 Plus

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketman248

Reaction score
I need one RMS plus delay kit number 7. I would like to fly my Hawk Mountain Raptor on an H180W, but I need a long delay. Please let me know if you have one you can part with. I would gladly pay a couple of bucks to cover the cost and the shipping. I need it by Oct. 4th

It's for METRA, and I don't need one any more. I simmed it and it said I needed an 11 sec delay. Rocksim is usually a little overzealous with the delay times. It says ten when a 7 works perfectly.

Dan, you should see if you and your dad could go to METRA on October 4th. I'm doing my level 3 and that would be the perfect place to fly your Bullpup on the J570.:)

Hmmm....

Thats the same weekend as a CTRA launch....we are devoted....I'll talk to him, an M might do it!

On the Raptor, go with AT LEAST a medium, I would say go for broke with a long, it's all fiberglass, ya know!

Bob will be at Metra, and he is a METRA BOD member!

Back