60 Acres Park, Redmond, WA (Seattle area)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know if weekend soccer is starting up yet? I want to get out on the field one more time with my students.

I see why Ken gave up. I've just been on lwysa.org as well as a couple of Crossfire soccer sites and schedule sharing is not their strong suit. That said, it doesn't look like the big events start until the second week of June.

Ken and I did encounter some after-school tryouts last Wednesday, I think it was, but once they were done, the fields were free again and at least three different tARC groups put in practice flights.

Have fun Friday, Ken. BEMRC will be flying at the Raceway on Saturday and the biggest hazard is likely to be warm (from a Seattle perspective) temperatures.

I see why Ken gave up. I've just been on lwysa.org as well as a couple of Crossfire soccer sites and schedule sharing is not their strong suit. That said, it doesn't look like the big events start until the second week of June.

Ken and I did encounter some after-school tryouts last Wednesday, I think it was, but once they were done, the fields were free again and at least three different tARC groups put in practice flights.

Have fun Friday, Ken. BEMRC will be flying at the Raceway on Saturday and the biggest hazard is likely to be warm (from a Seattle perspective) temperatures.
I’d like to be two places at once on Saturday….

Back